Toddler Group Play
Please Note: Toddler Time Classes Currently Unavailable
WHAT I OFFER
Toddler Time Group Play Classes
All Toddler Time classes take place at my nursery school premises, Little Oaks, in Constantia, offering an expansive outdoor area set underneath the oak trees, and a magical indoor environment to learn, play, explore and experience.
These play classes work as follows:
- Up to 5 tiny tots per group
- Between the ages of 1 – 4 years old
- 1 hour class
- One caregiver required in attendance to provide comfort in a new environment.
I focus on a variety of areas, including:
- Socialisation and relationship building.
- School readiness for the littler ones starting nursery school soon.
- Structured and facilitated group play, emotional and social skills.
- Structured imaginary and free play.
- Sensory play.
- Arts, crafts and creative activities.
- General skills refinement and development.
- Fine motor skills-focused activities.
The main focus of these classes is learning through play, in a socialised and facilitated group environment. Each week we focus on a new theme, with the activities centered around this theme and appropriate to the age group. These activities generally include: one creative activity and two or three sensory-based activity, supported by singing/story-time, free play and toys / elements to encourage critical thinking. These activities encourage creativity and imaginative play, cognitive thinking, skills development, independence, discovery and curiosity. The environment supports learning schema’s and stages of play for this specific age group.
My 2022 Rates
Toddler Time Classes
Cost is per child.
R250 per Class
R850 (4 Classes)
Minumum 2 – Maximum 5.
NB: Caregivers in attendance.
1 – 4 years old.
Socialisation, Sensory Play, Creative Activities, Skills Development & School Readiness.
CLASS AVAILABILITY & BOOKINGS
Toddler Time CLasses
Use the calendar below to find available classes and make your booking!
For bundle class purchases, please contact me on [email protected]
- Classes cancelled within 48 hours of the class start time will unfortunately be forefitted.
- If you cannot attend a class for which you have booked and you are able to give me more than 48 hours notice prior to the class start time, I am happy to find an alternative slot for you to attend, within the following 2 weeks of the class date.